(1) Construction process
Inlay wall tiles â†’ ceilings â†’ laying floor tiles â†’ installing toilets, washbasins, bath tubs â†’ installing connections to drain pipes â†’ installing lamps, sockets, mirrors â†’ installing towel bars and other hardware accessories.
1. Toilet process
Check the ground drain pipe â†’ align the nozzle â†’ level the alignment â†’ draw the mark â†’ punch the hole â†’ apply the putty â†’ set the rubber pad â†’ screw the nut, â†’ mark the two holes on the back of the tank, â†’ punch â†’ Insert the bolt â†’ æ» â†’ â†’ Back to the tank to find the right direction â†’ Screw on the nut â†’ Install the back water tank elbow â†’ Install the splayed door â†’ Turn the maiden fork to the right â†’ Insert the drift door and the splayed door â†’ tighten the nut.
2. The process of the washbasin
Insert the expansion bolts â†’ æ» â†’ â†’ the tube rack is hung up â†’ put the washbasin on the rack to find the level â†’ water connection: washbasin â†’ straighten â†’ water connection.
3. Bathtub process
Bathtub installation: â†’ water installation â†’ putty closed tight â†’ water installation â†’ flattening
4. Shower process
Cold and hot water nozzles are flattened with test tubes â†’ measure the size of the short section â†’ install on the nozzle â†’ wash the copper inlet of the shower with lead oil, wrap â†’ nut tighten â†’ fix on the wall â†’ upper copper tube is installed in the three-port â†’ The wood screws are fixed to the wall.
5. The process of the bidet
The door cover and nut of the mixing switch and the hot and cold water door are leveled, â†’ the water gate is installed â†’ the nozzle core door is installed â†’ the hot and cold water door outlet nut is tightened â†’ the nut of the mixing switch is tightened â†’ three water door covers are installed â†’ the magnetic basin is installed Good â†’ When installing the nozzle â†’ Install the water outlet â†’ When installing the portable lever â†’ Adjust the positioning.
(2) Construction essentials
1. Washing basin installation and construction essentials:
(1) The washing basin product should be flat and non-destructive. The drain plug should have an overflow hole of not less than 8 mm in diameter.
(2) When the drain plug and the sink are connected, the overflow plug of the drain plug should be aligned with the overflow hole of the sink to ensure the smooth flow of the overflow. After the insert, the upper end of the drain plug should be lower than the bottom of the wash basin.
(3) The bracket fixing bolts can be galvanized bolts or galvanized metal expansion bolts of not less than 6mm (if the wall is porous brick, expansion bolts are strictly prohibited).
(4) After the washing basin is connected with the drain pipe, it should be firm and compact, and easy to disassemble. The joint should not be open. Silicone paste caulking is applied to the wash basin and wall contact.
(5) If the wash basin drain trap and faucet are plating products, the plating shall not be damaged during installation.
2. The installation essentials of the bathtub:
(1) When installing the skirting tub, the bottom of the skirt should be close to the ground. The floor should be reserved for 250~300mm holes in the drainage area to facilitate drainage installation. The inspection hole is installed in the wall of the bathtub drainage end.
(2) Other types of bathtubs can determine the height of the upper surface of the bathtub according to relevant standards or user requirements. Then install the tub after laying two brick foundations. For example, if the side wall of the bathtub is built, the inspection hole should be set at the drain of the bathtub or the inspection hole should be opened on the wall of the drainage end.
(3) The height of all kinds of bathtub cold, hot water taps or mixing faucets should be higher than the plane above the bathtub 150mm. The chrome plating should not be damaged during installation. The chrome cover should be in close contact with the wall.
(4) The height of the fixed shower and hose shower can be installed according to relevant standards or according to user requirements.
(5) The upper surface of the bathtub installation must be leveled with a horizontal ruler and must not be inclined. Apply a sealing paste to the side of the upper side of the bathtub and the wall.
(6) The connection between the bathtub drain and the drain pipe should be firm and compact, and it is easy to disassemble, and the joint should not be open.
3. Installation points of the toilet
1) The installation angle of the water supply pipe is generally 250mm from the ground to the center of the angle valve. If the installation of the one-piece toilet should be based on the height of the water inlet of the toilet, but not less than 100mm, the center of the angle valve of the water supply pipe is generally in the sewage pipe. 150mm to the left of the center or according to the actual size of the toilet.
2) Low water tank toilet The water tank is fixed with galvanized anchor bolts or with galvanized metal expansion bolts. If the wall is porous brick, it is strictly forbidden to use expansion bolts. Soft gaskets should be used between the water tank and the nut. It is strictly forbidden to use metal hard surface.
3) With a water tank and a one-piece toilet, the back of the tank should be no more than 20mm from the wall.
4) The installation of the toilet is not less than 6mm galvanized expansion bolts, and the soft gasket is fixed between the toilet and the nut. The sewage pipe should be exposed to the ground 10mm.
5) When installing the toilet, first put the putty around the bottom drain, then align the toilet outlet with the sewage pipe and slowly press it down to fill it, then tighten the gasket nut and remove it. The putty is cleaned with a backing wire or a rag immediately after filling with a putty around the base.
6) The height of the overflow pipe in the flushing tank should be 30~40mm below the wrench hole to prevent the water from overflowing from the wrench hole when the inlet valve is damaged.
(three) matters needing attention
1. Do not damage the waterproof layer. If it has been damaged or has no waterproof layer, it must be waterproofed first and tested by water leakage for 12 hours.
2. The sanitary ware is fixed firmly and the pipe interface is tight.
3. Pay attention to the protection of the finished product to prevent bumping the sanitary ware.
1. 100% fresh aluminum alloy 6063-T5, iron containing is less than 2% , sturdy and durable, full thickness 3.0mm.
2. 3 layer PVDF color coating, thickness more than 80 microns, excellent weather resistance, never fade,More upscale appearance.
3. 100% fresh virgin Bayer Polycarbonate Sheet, 30-50 micron anti-UV coating, can withstand 75% ultraviolet light, impact strength is 300 times that of ordinary glass, 10 years warranty.
4. The motor adopts the domestic leading brand and is guaranteed for 10 years.
5. Rugged and novel internal design, 3.0mm thick aluminum alloy profile, 4-10mm high strength impact resistant endurance board, can withstand snow loads of 30 to 45 cm.
6. High anti-aluminum structure provides maximum safety even in strong winds (strongest 12 winds) (34m / s strong wind).
Novel structure and easy installation
7. Packaging, protecting the product during shipping and making it easier to install.
Aluminum Carport,Aluminum Canopy Carport,Car Parking Shade,Aluminium Carport Polycarbonate Canopy Roof
FOSHAN KASO BUILDING MATERIAL CO.,LTD , https://www.kasocover.com