Material: Quality brass& COPPERÂ
Size: 1/2"Male to Up
Accessories: Polishing filter, NBR seal, brass part
|Size||Material||Thread||Surface||Thread type||Hex length||Welding lengthÂ|
|10x1/2"F||ForgedÂ Brass&copper||BSP or NPT, or customizedÂ||Sand blast or Chrome plated||ISO228||12.5||10.5|
1)Â weÂ canÂ makeÂ theÂ samplesÂ accordingÂ toÂ customer'sÂ samplesÂ orÂ designs.
2)Â OurÂ designerÂ teamÂ canÂ finishÂ theÂ samplesÂ timely,Â theÂ exactÂ sampleÂ deliveryÂ timeÂ dependsÂ onÂ thesample's style,Â usuallyÂ inÂ 15 workingÂ days.
3) For New design samples, theÂ buyersÂ haveÂ toÂ payÂ forÂ theÂ relativeÂ modelÂ fee.Â (When your order reach a certain amount, we will return back the model fee to you
WE ACCEPT Â MANY RATE , SUCH AS RMB, US DOLLAY, EUR, KORAD, POUND..ETCÂ
1) T/T,Â 30%Â T/TÂ depositÂ beforeÂ production,Â payÂ theÂ balanceÂ beforeÂ shipment.
2)Â L/CÂ atÂ sightÂ (forÂ largeÂ quantityÂ order)
3) 100%Â T/TÂ inÂ advance, Â D/P
OrderÂ andÂ MassÂ Production:
1)Â WeÂ willÂ sendÂ PROFORMAÂ INVOICEÂ toÂ youÂ whenÂ theÂ orderÂ isÂ confirmed.
2) Â WeÂ willÂ startÂ toÂ haveÂ massÂ productionÂ whenÂ confirm our sample and 30%Â T/TÂ depositÂ received.
3) Â QualityÂ isÂ underÂ theÂ controlÂ andÂ supervisionÂ duringÂ theÂ production.
4) Â PackingÂ informationÂ willÂ beÂ confirmedÂ beforeÂ theÂ productionÂ finished,Â If no special requirment, using our normal package.
Â Quality control and inspection:
1)Â Will be check by QC when Material & accessories inspection up arrival
2)Â In line control on Each StepÂ
3)Â Every one valve will be comprehensive review before packing
4) Sales will be spot check before shipping
Â 5)Â Third Party inspection Such as CE, SABS and so on
Â 6)Â Original authorization through ISO9001:2008
Monel is a solid-solution binary alloy. As nickel and copper are mutually soluble in all proportions, it is a single-phase alloy. Compared to steel, Monel is very difficult to machine as it work-hardens very quickly. It needs to be turned and worked at slow speeds and low feed rates. It is resistant to corrosion and acids, and some alloys can withstand a fire in pure oxygen. It is commonly used in applications with highly corrosive conditions. Small additions of aluminium and titanium form an alloy (K-500) with the same corrosion resistance but with much greater strength due to gamma prime formation on aging. Monel is typically much more expensive than stainless steel.
Monel Tube,Monel Pipe,Monel Pipe Tube,Monel Seamless Tube
Zhejiang Max Stainless Steel Co.,Ltd , http://www.cnstainlesstube.com